Purchase a copy of the May 2019 issue of Happy Magazine, delivered to your door.
The May 2019 issue of Happy Magazine was our second print issue. It is 56 pages of uplifting, inspiring and positive content for a cancer journey. You can read the issue online for free here.
Content in this issue includes:
- Chris Proby’s remarkable story of beating Non Hodgkin’s Lymphoma
- How to reduce the added sugars in your diet
- Sarah Ní Riain’s experience of the Beacon Hospital’s Fit for Life Programme
- More than words – An inspiring piece on the importance of the language we use every day
- A restorative yoga practice you can do in the comfort of your own home
…and much, much more!
PLEASE NOTE: Happy Magazine is a FREE magazine distributed to 90+ locations nationwide in Ireland for cancer patients, survivors, friends and family to pick up and take home. It is due to demand from our readers that we are now offering this online purchase option where you can buy both past and current issues of the magazine delivered direct to any address in Ireland or the rest of the world. This fee is to cover our website store and postage costs to get the issue to you. If you would rather receive the magazine for free, please visit one of the locations listed here to pick up our latest issue (stock dependant).