Supermodel and Wellness Coach Alison Canavan is holding a Full 360 wellness event next Sunday in Dublin.
Taking place at the Radisson Blu Hotel, Golden Lane, Alison’s Full 360 event aims to introduce people to small, positive lifestyle changes that are easy to incorporate into your daily schedule for big results.
There will be:
- A guided meditation
- A talk on digital detoxing and sleep
- An anxiety/stress workshop
- Advice and tips on healthy eating
- A juicing and blending demo
- A talk on taking the stress out of your finances
- Restorative yoga and sound healing
- Gratitude and setting intentions
- A talk on our toxic load and living sustainably
- A take-home booklet with 30 pages of advice and tips
- A delicious lunch and juices provided by The Juice Works
- An amazing goody bag of full size natural products including a cream and a 6 week supply of omegas and vitamin D
If you feel you’re in need of a day where you can really take some time out to think about ways you can improve your own health and wellbeing, we think this is a really worthwhile event. You’ll receive all the tools and tips you need to start on a new path of self-care and wellness.
We have a detailed report of the Full 360 event we attended last September here if you’d like to read exactly what you can expect.
Tickets are still available at the early bird rate of €99. For more information or to book online, visit Alison’s website here.