We were delighted to find out all about an app called Untire this week. Developed in The Netherlands by a team of psychologists and researchers specialised in psycho-oncology, Untire aims to help cancer patients and survivors understand and beat cancer fatigue.
Untire app content
The Untire app program consists of:
- Education to better understand fatigue
- Tips and reminders to improve lifestyle
- Exercises for body and mind to increase energy levels
- Online community for support
- Weekly reporting to keep track of energy levels and progress
The themes that are covered:
- Setting boundaries
App users can decide for themselves how often they use the app and on which themes they want to focus.
Untire is free for everyone to download and use. You can find more information about the app on the website www.untire.me or watch the above short video.