This weekend at the RDS in Dublin there will be a brand new natural health and wellbeing event called the Vitality Expo.
It looks like it’s going to be a great event so it could make a brilliant plan for this weekend if you’re looking for something to do? PLUS tickets are an absolute steal at only €10 each or €15 for both days and KIDS ARE FREE!
There’s an amazing line-up of speakers from the health and wellbeing world – lots of our favourites here at Happy Magazine including Alison Canavan, The Happy Pear twins and Patrick Holford, just to mention a few. With tickets only €15 for the whole weekend, if you have no other plans I think going along to hear as many talks as you can would be money really well spent. Click here to see all the speakers.
There will be three different stages to visit, including an Entertainment Stage where you can join in with some yoga or pilates sessions, the Vitality Stage where inspiring Irish and international speakers including Patrick Holford, Alison Canavan and Marilyn Glenville will undertake engaging and interactive talks covering an array of topics and the Sustainability Stage, which will provide an insight into sustainable eating, living and gardening. There will also be Food & Cooking Demos at a stage sponsored by KitchenAid, bringing you the best of whole food cooking.
Highlights from the schedule include:
Saturday, 8th September
- Wellbeing coach, author and motivational speaker Alison Canavan speaking on ‘The Mindful Path to better Living’.
- Food influencer and nutritionist April Danann discussing ‘Kombucha: how to make your own at home’.
- Author and vegan food blogger Holly White demonstrating ‘Plant-Based Practicalities’.
- UK’s leading nutritionist specialising in women’s health, Dr. Marilyn Glenville discussing ‘Natural Solutions to the Menopause and Prevention of Osteoporosis’.
- Author, fitness expert and high-performance coach Pat Divilly presenting his ‘Six Pillars of Everyday Health’.
- Chef and cookbook author Oliver McCabe on ‘Why breakfast matters’.
- Yoga instructors Lydia Sasse and Tanja Thomas demonstrating pregnancy and kids yoga.
Sunday, 9th September
- Leading nutrition expert and pioneer in the development of nutritional therapy Dr. Patrick Holford on ‘The End of Addiction – from Sugar to Alcohol: Find out How to Stop Cravings’.
- Renowned wholefood and plant-based chefs The Happy Pear, demonstrating their ‘Recipes for Happiness’.
- Fitness expert and charity activist BodyByrne (Paul Byrne) with his ‘Surprise Guest Star BodyBlaster’ class.
- Elite personal trainer, strength and conditioning coach and nutritionist, Ruben Tabares, discussing ‘Chlorella – the Natural Fuel for Sporting Performance’.
- Horticultural therapist and author Fiann Ó’Nualláin presenting on ‘Harvesting Health and Beauty from the Garden – What to Grow and How to Use it to Stay Rejuvenated’.
- Husband and wife, health, fitness and wellness team Grainne Parker and Dominic Munnelly on ‘How to live a sustainable life’.
The whole event has been organised by Health Stores Ireland and the Irish Independent and the main sponsor of the event is LifeForce, a really great Irish health food brand committed to pure and natural food, so I think the event is really going to be worthwhile. It looks like there will be plenty of other excellent exhibitors there in the health and wellness space too, so if you’re looking to discover some great new products and learn some new tips and tricks for your own health and wellbeing, this certainly looks worth your time this weekend.