Today I am very proud to launch the first ever podcast from Happy Magazine!
In this podcast, I chat with two of my contributors here on Happy Magazine who have also been through breast cancer, Clare Reed (our cancer CBT therapist) and Elfreda McGowan (our beauty writer) about chemo-induced menopause – it’s signs and symptoms, our personal experiences of it and our top tips for making it through cancer treatment.
I am very proud of what we’ve created with this podcast and I really hope you will have a listen and find out something interesting that may help you with your own cancer experience. There’s no scary stuff here, I promise, just the best tips we’ve got, learned from our own cancer experiences, to help you with yours.
Just some of the things we talk about are…
- Fertility, periods and the Zoladex injection
- Our personal cancer experiences and the approaches we took to get through our treatment
- Chemo-induced menopause symptoms and our top tips for surviving them
- Diet and supplements that can support you during treatment
- The importance of beauty, self-care and looking good during treatment
- Low libido and the impact of this on relationships
- Why to listen very carefully to your hormones, even after treatment has ended
If you enjoy the podcast, please let us know and we will create more!
We’d love to hear your feedback in the comments below.
If you know any other women going through cancer who might be interested in this podcast, please feel free to share it with them too.
Edit – The podcast has been moved to YouTube since posting to offer faster loading time and better audio quality. If you have any difficulty playing the podcast, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org