The RDS in Dublin will be transformed for the weekend of the 8th and 9th of September for a new health and wellbeing event called Vitality Expo.
Experts on natural health, wellbeing, nutrition and natural skincare will speak at the event, which will also feature 160 exhibitors showcasing the latest products and innovations in the sector.
Speakers will include:
- Former model Alison Canavan, who now works as a wellbeing coach, author and motivational speaker;
- Leading nutrition expert and pioneer in the development of nutritional therapy, Patrick Holford;
- Fitness expert, charity activist and founder of BodyByrne, Paul Byrne;
- Chef and cookbook author Oliver McCabe.
Additional speakers will be announced in the coming weeks.
Speaking at the launch of the event, Vitality Expo Ambassador Alison Canavan said: “I’m delighted to be part of the inaugural Vitality Expo.
“I’ve been on my own journey to leading a healthy life over the past number of years and, through studying and my own experiences, I know that our mind, body and spirit are connected and they all affect each other. If one is out of balance, the others are too. At Vitality Expo, attendees will learn practical tips to find their own level of balance and harmony and to lead a healthy life, the natural way.”
As well as a jam-packed schedule of motivational and educational speakers on the Vitality Stage, Vitality Expo will have a range of interactive activities for attendees, including:
- Food and cookery demos, where visitors can learn about the benefits of wholefood cooking, the latest superfoods, and trends in nutrition and vitamin supplementation. Sharing their top tips and recipes will be leading experts including Patricia Daly of the Ketogenic Diet, Oliver McCabe, and Susan Jane White, among others.
- A programme of yoga and pilates classes, taking place in Vitality Expo’s outdoor area, which will also see leading figures from the health and fitness world sharing their insights.
- A dedicated kids’ zone, also in the outdoor area, with a programme of yoga classes tailored for little ones.
- The Village, where Ireland’s leading natural health producers and suppliers will be showcasing their produce and sharing samples and goodies with attendees, including the latest offerings from the worlds of aromatherapy and natural skincare.
Speaking at the line-up announcement for Vitality Expo, Martha Brennan, Chairperson of Health Stores Ireland, who are behind the event, said: “This is Ireland’s newest and largest natural health and wellbeing show. These days, people are leading more considered lives – we’re a lot more conscious of what we’re putting into our bodies and on our skin, and we’re also aware of our responsibility to protect the environment. Vitality Expo 2018 will showcase the many benefits of following a natural lifestyle and will teach attendees how to make small adjustments to their lives for maximum benefit – for example by eating wholesome, locally produced food, using natural beauty and skincare products, and exercising in a way that benefits us both physically and mentally.
“As well as our inspiring speakers, we’ll have a range of interactive activities and demos, and with a designated kids area, there’ll be something for all the family at Vitality Expo 2018, with a lot more to be announced in the coming weeks.”
Further information on Vitality Expo can be found here.