With Christmas fast approaching, it seems everywhere we look are gift ideas. Facebook is full of competitions, our Twitter feed is bursting with gift guides. With New Year just around the corner, tickets for Wellness events in January and the opening months of the year are being heavily promoted. But which event is the right one for you? We’ve been bringing you the details of some of the events that are happening across the country – BEO, Alison Canavan’s Full 360 and Fresh Resolutions.
Today we want to tell you more about the Fresh Resolutions event so that you may be able to decide if it’s the right one for you – to help you get 2018 off to a great start.
Fresh Resolutions is taking place on Saturday 6 January in the RDS in Dublin. Bringing together 16 speakers from across the health and wellness industry, it promises to be a dynamic day of discussion, learning and goal-setting.
Speakers include the Happy Pear Twins, Roz Purcell, Alison Canavan, Pat Divilly, Rob Lipsett, Siobhan O’Hagan, Holly White, Jennifer Rock, Steffan Fusco and more. Detailed info on each speaker is available on the Fresh Resolutions website, here.
Doors for the event will open at 9am and the first speaker will hit the stage at 10am. The day will run till 5pm with a mixture of talks, panel discussions and Q&A sessions with the audience.
Morning Agenda, Starts 10am
- A Full 360 Approach To Mindfulness & Mental Health With Alison Canavan
- Biohacking For Peak Personal & Professional Performance With Paddy Leddy
- Building Your Personal Brand to Achieve Your Personal Goals With Cian Corbett
- Training & Body Transformation Discussion With Siobhan O’Hagan, Steffan Fusco, Rob Lipsett. Moderated by Rory McInerney
Afternoon Agenda, Starts 2pm
- Overcoming Obstacles, A Discussion With, Matt Quigley, Sinead Kane & Jack Kavanagh. Moderated by Dervla Louli
- Living Healthy & Well, A Discussion With The Happy Pear Twins, Jennifer Rock & Roz Purcell. Moderated By Holly White
- Goal Setting & Personal Motivation Workshop With Pat Divilly
We love that quite a few of our favourite speakers in the wellness space are talking at this event – Pat Divilly, Alison Canavan and the Happy Pear twins. We think it would make a fabulous day out on the 6th of January and will help you get focused on making 2018 your best year yet.
Tickets are €75. Fresh Resolutions are offering Happy Magazine readers €10 off – click here to buy your ticket and use the code HAPPY10 to receive your discount.