This week’s RTÉ Guide is a special fundraiser Pink Issue for Breast Cancer Ireland. The Guide will donate 20c of every copy sold to the charity.
- Teresa Mannion On not obsessing about cancer five years after her diagnosis
- Real-life stories Andrea Byrne meets three women in their 30’s having cancer treatment
- Emma Hannigan The author talks about battling the disease for the tenth time
- Staying strong Coping with a cancer diagnosis
- Marathon Man Darragh McManus chats to a man who has run multiple marathons
- Diet & cancer risk The importance of nutrition. Oncologist Arnie Hall talks about advances in modern cancer treatment
- Elaine Crowley Janice Butler catches up with the TV3 broadcaster and BCI ambassador
- Shania Twain Meet the Queen of Country
The issue looks really good. We’ll definitely be picking one up in the shops. Maybe you will too?