Alison Canavan’s first Full 360 wellness event is taking place this Sunday in Dublin. It’s going to be a great day of inspirational speakers and a wonderful source of tips and advice for making positive changes in your life.
Covering everything from how to reduce your toxic load (that is the amount of chemicals you put on or in your body) to digital detoxing, the day promises to be fun and the start of a journey inwards, to where true wellness and happiness lies.
The first show of its kind where the sole focus on the day is complete holistic self-care, the event aims to show how to ‘connect the dots’ in your own life to your health and wellbeing, so that you can live a happier, more positive and stress-free life.
Here’s what you can expect on the day…
- You Are What You Eat – Healthy living and meal ideas as well as good mood foods to boost your day
- Keep Calm and Seize The Day – Simple and quick meditations that can totally transform your day and help you stay focused
- “Enough” is a Feast (Buddhist proverb) – The importance of feeling gratitude, and setting intentions daily
- A Poison-Free! Paradise – How to reduce our toxic load – What matters is not just what we put in our body, but what we put on our body
- Digital Detox – Top tips to unplug from an ‘always on’ world
- Your Vibe Attracts Your Tribe – Uplifting words, feelings and language to attract the best for yourself every day
- What are You Doing to Save Your Skin? Your skin is your largest organ and the Skin Nerd, Jennifer Rock will share her tips on how to treat it better
- Nerves of Steel – Tips, techniques and foods to help ease and prevent anxiety
- It Takes as Much Energy to Wish as it Does to Plan (Eleanor Roosevelt) – Money is energy so learning how to manage your finances effectively will help reduce stress in the long-run
Each guest will receive a 32-page workbook to take home and lunch and refreshments is included in the ticket price.
There’s also an amazing goody bag with full-size natural products worth over €100, including Burt’s Bees Hand Salve, Lip Gloss/Lip Treatment from Couleur Caramel/Phyts, Pukka Shatavari Wholistic Herbs, Dr Bronner’s Lip Balm, LoveLula’s Moringa Face Oil, Human + Kind Hair Conditioner, Quest Vitamin C Tablets, The Happy Pear’s Nutritious Bars, Good4U’s Super Bites, a copy of Positive Life Magazine and more.
There are still some tickets left if you’d like to come along. We are delighted to be able to offer a 10% discount code to all Happy Magazine readers – use the code 10FULL360 at checkout.
You can book your ticket at the following link: http://bit.ly/THE-FULL-360