The Full 360 is an upcoming health and wellness event hosted by Alison Canavan. Taking place on Sunday 17 September at the Radisson Blue Hotel in Dublin’s city centre, the focus of the day will be complete holistic self-care for everyone (men and women) focusing on health, nutrition and wellness from the inside out as well as the outside in.
Alison’s philosophy is that real wellness can only truly be achieved when we connect the dots for ourselves with our own health and wellbeing. The Full 360 aims to introduce people to manageable behaviour changes and habits that are possible to include into your daily schedule.
The first in what she hopes will be a series of events across the country, Alison says this is what you can expect from the day:
- How to tune into your true self to help you live a better lifestyle
- Ways you can quickly boost your mood and incorporate fun into your daily life
- Meditation and mindfulness techniques
- The health benefits of switching to more natural products, from skincare to household alternatives
- Advice on wholesome and nutritious eating
- The benefits of practising daily gratitude
- Honing the power of your breath
- How to be your own life coach
- Stress reduction techniques
- Building fitness into your weekly routine
- How to live a more positive, happy and stress free life, starting now
There will also be a mini vibration workshop; uplifting, motivational speakers; a healthy nutritious lunch and a goody bag packed with amazing products.
Sponsors, exhibitors and supporters on the day will include Dr Bronner’s, FEED, Independent Irish Health Foods, True Natural Goodness, MoMe Cards, Positive Life Magazine, Eden Beauty, The Lo-cal Kitchen, Couleur Caramel and Phyt’s Skincare.
More details about Alison’s guests, motivational speakers and partners will be announced next week on her blog, becomplete.ie
Early Bird Tickets are priced at €99 (ex VAT) and are available until 27 August, after which tickets will be €120 (ex VAT). For more information or to book tickets, click here.